IGNORED

Rattlesanke Saloon/ Shiloh Battlefield Ride...

a>When: July 13th

Where:Hamilton, Al @ Motor Sports Super Store (210 Bexar Ave W)

Tme; KSU 10:00 am

We will leave Hamilton ride to Rattlesnake Saloon for lunch... Any1 that wants to meet us at RSS is fine, just let me know you are coming...After lunch we will ride to Bufford Pusser Home / museum , then on to Shiloh Battle field (about 15 miles from Buffords home)

It will take a good 2 hrs to see the battle fields...Next we will ride to Iuka, MS for ice cream/ cold drink..Some may want to head home from here up 72.. others will go thru Belmont & Red Bay to Hamilton, Al

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc501/1hondaman1100/th_RSSdining.jpghttp://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc501/1hondaman1100/th_101_6846.jpghttp://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc501/1hondaman1100/th_GetMapashx.pnga>

Edited by midnightrider1300

Hey Don,

Your links don't work for me..

They may not work for others and I thought I would let you know.

I was just at the Rattlesnake saloon two weeks ago for lunch with my wife.

Hey Don,

Your links don't work for me..

They may not work for others and I thought I would let you know.

I was just at the Rattlesnake saloon two weeks ago for lunch with my wife.

HMMMM , well Eck I don't know they are showing pictures on my page:confused:...We try to go to Rattlesnake Saloon a couple times a yr, food is good , but I love the setting...great setting

for a bunch of riders...

my son lives about 5 miles from rattlesnake salon, went by after don's fish fry. if you go to Shiloh battle field, go to the next rd north called hagy's and eat at hagy's fish hotel, they have the best catfish around. don't know if we can make it because of the international rally the next week, but we'll see.

them folks spend some serious money on burying their dogs!! my dad raised black and tan coon hounds and had a male and female(jack & jill) and when jack got ran over, it was the only time i'd seen my dad cry!

when I was 13 I got a bluetick pup.... I had hunted since I was big enough to tag along, but didn't know a thing about coon hounds. that ole hound and I grew up together, he went own to be a dual grand night champion... but most of all he was my best friend, I cried for2 days when I had to put him down, and I was 26 ,,,,,I still have friends because of that ole coon hound....

• 1 month later...

well, i got up to head up and meet y'all for the ride but the guys that was coming with me couldn'tgo. i called a few other guys to go and wound up waiting over a hour for them. got there about 12 noon and met my son and had a good time with the folks there. rick and i headed back thru russelville and jasper to home josh and brian headed to natchaz trace and headed toward huntsville thru pulski on 64. guess i'll see y'all in gunterville.