IGNORED

Anyone with a 2nd gen near Corbin.......

WIKD

have a lot of time on their hands? I want Corbin to make a solo seat for my 2nd gen but the only way they can do it is to have a bike there. They say they have to make a mold and fabricate a seat pan. They can't just use a seat I send to them. They assured me it would not hurt the bike, they put down plastic and make a mold with fibreglass, and that any 2nd gen would work. Unfortunately I live in Florida so theres almost no chance of me doing it and my Wife absolutely loves her pillow top so a regular Corbin his/hers won't do. Anyone that has some time on their hands and wouldn't mind being a model please let me know. Thanks.

have a lot of time on their hands? I want Corbin to make a solo seat for my 2nd gen but the only way they can do it is to have a bike there. They say they have to make a mold and fabricate a seat pan. They can't just use a seat I send to them. They assured me it would not hurt the bike, they put down plastic and make a mold with fibreglass, and that any 2nd gen would work. Unfortunately I live in Florida so theres almost no chance of me doing it and my Wife absolutely loves her pillow top so a regular Corbin his/hers won't do. Anyone that has some time on their hands and wouldn't mind being a model please let me know. Thanks.

You might want to check with them again....Corbin makes the aftermarket seat and backrest for the 2d Gen that are shown in the 2008 STAR catalog on page 76 . They should already have seat pans available for the 2d Gen.

They do but not for a solo seat. I spoke with Hollister Wednesday and then went to the one in Ormond Thursday to confirm everything. Was told that as long as I could get a 2nd gen to come in to be fitted they would make it and send it to me. Just have to find someone willing to donate their time and their bike to have the mold made.