IGNORED

Do you watch 24?

Dale124

Ahh, my favorite TV show is resuming this Monday after a few years hiatus, and I can't wait.

After accidentally happening upon the premier episode several years ago, I was hooked, and have not missed an episode since.

Jack is Back, baby!

Dale

My wife and daughter are fanatical about Jack Bower,, they have been on the edge of their seats for a long time waiting for 24 to start back up.. I dont watch a lot of TV myself, I am always covered in grease and stink like gas so Tippy dont let me sit down on the couch and watch much but if I did,, ya,, I could see getting hooked on watching Jack and Chloe save the world..... Of course,, everyone knows that Chuck Norris or Clint Eastwood can beat up Keifer Sutherland and its a good thing that Little Joe or Hoss Cartwright, Marshall Dillion, Sargent Saunders (Vic Morrow), The Rifleman (Chuck Connors) or even Granny Clampett arent still around cause they could too!!!!! :backinmyday:

BIG FAN HERE! I have seen all the episodes atleasr twice. I'm liking the new dark look for Chloe. Man, I can't wait. TEVO is set and ready. I wish it was gonna be more than just twelve episodes though. :thumbsup: :clap2:

When the series started, every promo showed him screaming at somebody. I decided thayt I didn't want to listen to a screaming match for however long the show was on.

It must be OK tho 'cause a lot of people watch it, just not me.