IGNORED

winter

mraf

Ok, I love riding my bike which is a summer thing. That being said there are other things to do which are only done in the winter. If the winter is snowy enough we like to build snow sculptures in our front yard. This endeavor requires many hands,shovels,rakes as it takes. Meaning any nieces,nephews, uncles,aunts or friends help for about 4 to 6 hours to transform a lump of snow to whatever we all agree upon. Try that in the south.

Another winter endeavor we have is the fun {thats right fun} of sledding down a 1 mile hill. Their is nothing else short of riding our bikes that will put a smile on your face any quicker.

Tonight I went to my brother -in- laws. He has been making Maple syrup for 12 years but tonight the conditions were perfect for fresh snow and the first batch of maple syrup. If you've never had this concoction you will never know the explosion of taste that this will leave on your mind. It's no wonder that making Maple syrup goes way back in time.

Even though we b-t-h about a ice storm I have to tell you there is nothing more beautiful. When the sun shines upon everything covered in ice.... Its like mother nature adorned in diamonds.

Cold, When you first step out into a bitter cold morning and take that first deep breath. Your definitely awake!

That all being said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! WINTER SUCKS!!!!!!!!! IT LASTS TO LONG!!!!! ITS COLD!!!! THE DA_N SNOW JUST WON'T QUIT! ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL!!! :confused24::confused24::rotfl::rotfl::D

the bike's departure/approach path is between the no parking sign and the carport post.:(

You need to put a heater under that pile so you will be able to get out when April arrives. That's a lot of snow. We have had a lot of snow this year, I thought, but not that much.

Joe