IGNORED

Wild hair report

Redneck

I got a call today from Lowell he and some others were trying to sync the carbs on a second gen and needed some technical advice. They were in Daytona beach I'm working my butt off and he has the nerve to call me and tell me he is riding around having and great time in florida. What a guy hu.

I got a call today from Lowell he and some others were trying to sync the carbs on a second gen and needed some technical advice. They were in Daytona beach I'm working my butt off and he has the nerve to call me and tell me he is riding around having and great time in florida. What a guy hu.

That was me you finally ended up with on the phone. Lets just say that we sync'ed the carbs in between gully washers. I was forced to cage it to Daytona myself due to the fact that we couldnt see 2 feet in front of us at times. What a mess!! Thanks for the advice though. My feeble mind just plain forgot the sequence. As far as Lowell goes, I just think hes happy anywhere as long as he's on the bike..... :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Eck, dont feel left out either.....we tried calling you too....:whistling:

Eck, dont feel left out either.....we tried calling you too....:whistling:

Sorry I missed your call.......My cell phone was out all day yesterday..

needed a battery.......

its fixed....... now that the work is done..:rotf: