IGNORED

thank you all

bikerjohn51

Thank you all for your help and hints on bike maintenance, I have driven bikes since I was 16 yrs old and always did my own maintenance, with my father's help, when I was only knee-high. WHEN I bought the VR88 about 16 months ago, it looked so big and intimidating to do any work on it, I almost considered giving to the local shop for a complete fluid change out, brakes, etc......... but once you get all that "plastic" off, it's just like any bike.................it is ugly though with no fairings. 80 some hours later it is back together....... the deep cleaning of all the parts that were inaccessable before took the longest.......now ready for some freaking SPRING weather........ and planning a summer run from Ont canada to the east coast of canada, and down through the eastern states and back into Canada..... may see you on the road then..........and if you need help when in my area..... I feel a lot more confident, in helping doing the repairs if needed.... cheers JOHN:cool10:

Lots of help and comadarie here John. Check out the venturerider ralley in Kitchner/Waterloo this July. The yearly ralley or any meet and eat you can attend will allow you to meet members and generally have a good time. It can be hard on the waist line though....this is primarily an eating club with a riding disorder!