IGNORED

You have got to see these pics

Guest Highway

Guest Highway

Taken on a weekend trip to Deals Gap and the Cherahala Skyway. Wife and her true love, The dog. Roads were wet but not slick.

Guest Highway
Nice pics.

Does the dog get cold at all riding? Yes I'm asking about the dog. Just curious since it was kinda cold looking in the pics.

Margaret

No, We have thermal blankets wraped around dog in the carrier. She makes about all trips, loves to ride

And you didn't call and ask me to meet y'all because......? :confused24:

I see that you are standing in front of the Tree Of Shame, if you woulda looked around on the side behind you, you would have seen my mirror and front left dash panel! We hung them with great pomp and ceremony, ok, a little pomp and no ceremony, at this years Vogel.

Guest Highway

And you didn't call and ask me to meet y'all because......? :confused24:

I see that you are standing in front of the Tree Of Shame, if you woulda looked around on the side behind you, you would have seen my mirror and front left dash panel! We hung them with great pomp and ceremony, ok, a little pomp and no ceremony, at this years Vogel.

Had I only known, I would have got your mirrow back for you

Guest Highway
Thanks Terry, but naaah, don't work too good since the crash. :confused24:

Hey, We ride down all the time just to eat at the Varsity, Next time I'll let you know.

Nice pictures, great looking bike. Seems I had one one time just like that. I should have saved a piece for the tree.

Over on the Advrider forum there's a guy from Wisconsin that did a great report on "rustic roads" in Wisconsin. He traveled with a small poodle in a tank bag, and when he would stop to take pictures the dog would get out of the bag and stand on the bike, like posing for the camera. It was really cute. Your pooch is cute also!!!!