IGNORED

love this site

Dave

Hello all I just have to say again what a great site this is and all the people that are here. I tore apart the whole rear end this winter,started cause of tire replacement and I ended up servicing the swing arm bearings and many other things all this was caused by all the info in the tech library. Then I got the renewal for another year and no hesitation on renewing it. Thanks again to all that have given there time to pass on the info. I went on a ride Sunday put on 233 miles the bike was flawless and very nice to get out after the winter we have had here in Minnesota. I rolled my 99 rsv to 30,000 yesterday I think I will have this bike a long time. I prefer to ride this over my gold wing. Just had to thank every one again. I hope everyone has a great and safe riding season.:cool10:

Edited by Eck

Hello Dave . I came home yesterday and commented "I saw 6 bikes today " and it's been a hard winter for sure. Yesterday when the temp hit 60° it was the first time in 5 1/2 months. I have to ask sometimes why do we put up with this stuff? I have a driveway that's just a mud field right now and I can hardly get a car down it and it will be a bit before a bike. Take care enjoy a few more spring rides for me.

Did some work on mine this winter as well. Had it out yesterday for a quick spin to test it all before the foot of snow hits..

Did ya survive the snow over there? Sounds like you got hammered with show and wind. I'm tarting to be leave winter will NEVER leave. Stay warm.