IGNORED

Skids Ordeal

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Prayers up today before showers turned ditch digging into mud digging. PRAYERS UP!!!!

Can I relate to that Dan,, we got POUNDED night before last and been bailing out the basement shop,,,, LOTS of Prayers Up and Blessings Down while doing so too!!

I just want to say thank you to each and everyone one praying for me. I read these posts daily and really appreciate the time that Yammer, Cowpuc, and others for stopping by to let me know they are still praying. I still got a long ways to go and I keep in the back of my mind that everything can change in one doctor appointment. Right now my blood work and other levels are good. My next CT scan if May 22 and I'll meet with my doctor on May 28 to find out the results. At this point I will have been on this chemo pill for four months, and continuing lots of prayer that the tumor has reduced another 50%. They take a lot of time to keep this thread going actively. I feel there is a lot of power in prayer. so keep it everyone. I love you all and really appreciate your postings.

Prayers up!! This is the warden checking in for Yammer. He did not want to miss a day of prayers on here for Skid.Praying for them both to get to Myrtle safe n sound and prayers for everyone else who is traveling today.

I'll second that, and add, may they have good weather this week...

Prayers up!! This is the warden checking in for Yammer. He did not want to miss a day of prayers on here for Skid.Praying for them both to get to Myrtle safe n sound and prayers for everyone else who is traveling today.

I'll second that, and add, may they have good weather this week...

Dinner time,,, Prayers Up - Blessings Down!!!! Keep em safe, bring em home!!

Prayers Up, Blessings Down!! For Skid and and this time for all my VR family down at B2's!! Safety, belly aches from eating to much and to much laughter, good weather and BIG $$'s for those St. Judes Kids!!