IGNORED

how well do you know your motorcycles

hell yea

Yep, you are correct. It was a 125 Ducati Bronco. A tough little bike and when I took the guts out of the muffler with the end off, you could hear it a mile(at least) away. I had a lot of fun on that bike and I suspect it kept me from ever starting to smoke, as all my friends were doing. I found that I could have a lot more fun with a gallon of gas than a pack of cigarettes, which cost about the same price.

RandyA

on my Gilera 150 I took the muffler end too!!!! and made some "gizmo" that I could open and close to fool the police lol

it worked like a carburetor choke with a butterfly

Thanks for bringing those memories back !!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a Vincent bike.

You did well hiding the back fender so I can't tell if it is the black prince or the black knight :confused24::confused24:

If it is the black prince the graphic on the fender will have a helmet.

That is a Vincent bike.

You did well hiding the back fender so I can't tell if it is the black prince or the black knight :confused24::confused24:

If it is the black prince the graphic on the fender will have a helmet.

ps yes it was a vincent a black prince

try this it will test your nolagh :detective::080402gudl_prv::stirthepot:

I think you got me with this one... I think the frame could be a BMW R71 or the soviet version like the Dnepr, it even has the side car, but I'm lost with the engine. The only thing similar to that I have ever seen are the rotary engines from Wankel. Is that a hybrid?

Hell yea, you kept me up all night!

I got a little obsesed about this so did some research!! :detective:

It is a Motoprom RD501B :cool10::cool10:

"In 1974, the RD501B used the ubiquitous BMW R71-based chassis (from a Dnepr MT-9), with a fan-cooled engine, clearly a copy of the Sachs rotary. With 495cc, it developed 38hp @6300rpm, and used shaft drive. It is claimed two were built." Quote from thevintagent.blogspot.com

ONLY TWO BUILT!!!??? really? how in the world did you know abuot it? :rotf::rotf:

Thanks for the reading though, very, very interesting!!

I know what it is now, but since I had to look it up I will only say that in the inside of that front wheel there are three cylinders that connect to one gear, transfering power to a two speed transmision. Even less production than the one you pulled earlier, as this is the only one known!

New challenge... look at the head on this one... that will give you the clue. And I know, not as rare as the ones you have been posting. :confused24:

I know what it is now, but since I had to look it up I will only say that in the inside of that front wheel there are three cylinders that connect to one gear, transfering power to a two speed transmision. Even less production than the one you pulled earlier, as this is the only one known!

New challenge... look at the head on this one... that will give you the clue. And I know, not as rare as the ones you have been posting. :confused24:

'''''''

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''seams to be a triumph 350/500 from the mid to late 30 but its different

:confused24: