IGNORED

how well do you know your motorcycles

hell yea

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a 1974 Honda CB360. But the drum brake up front is confusing. I thought the CB360 had disc up front.

This caught my eye as well Kevin, as I had a 1975 and it had a front disk. So I went looking and the spec's say.... "The base CB360 model came equipped with front and rear drum brakes, while the CB360G version offered a front hydraulic disk brake."

I bought mine off the floor so I didn't even think about there being a different model and I don't know if I ever saw one. :confused07:

1972 Yamaha XS650

http://www.flatracer.com/communities/5/004/006/325/795/images/4536787275.jpg

This has been a fun thread. I've seen a lot of old friends and met some really odd new ones here. Ihope we can keep this going for a while.

I had a 650 Yamaha just like the one pictured. It was the first 650 with an electric starter and a disk brake. Instead of a button to activate the starter it used a lever that activated a compression release so the starter could spin the motor.The four leading shoe front brake it came with 1969-1971 actually worked better then the disk but was not as "modern" looking.

its not what it appears to be check out the fins this will be hard for most

as a hint hears the logo mines the name

I recognized the Japauto engine right away, just took me a while to find the pic of the 1971 Japauto 1000 quatro VX

http://www.lerepairedesmotards.com/img/dossiers/constructeurs/japauto-preparation_hd.jpg