IGNORED

how well do you know your motorcycles

hell yea

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what are you saying there sausage fingers???

And plus half the fun is getting to hear Kevins witty banter :stirthepot:

That is egg-sac-attack-a-lakey what I'm saying....crazy typing on this thing!

Kevin's witty banter is the only reason I play this game.":stickpoke: is all in fun! From Zee-Zed.

Little off roading.....

250cc Rotax engined Can-Am military model built for the British Army. Depending on your viewpoint it is either a 1974 model, 1978 model or 1980 model. The reasoning there is all the military machines were made in 1978 but issued in two batches – 1978 and 80 – but based on the 1974 enduro bike.

http://www.canned-ham.com/index.php/project-can-am/

That's right Cam Am 1975 250 Qualifier and all that stuff you said is true about the Brits buying them as a military bike. This is a Brit bike that had been restored to be used as a prize by an Off Road Magazine for new subscribers.:clap2:

That's right Cam Am 1975 250 Qualifier and all that stuff you said is true about the Brits buying them as a military bike. This is a Brit bike that had been restored to be used as a prize by an Off Road Magazine for new subscribers.:clap2:

So, does that mean I can submit a bike for you guys to guess? Thank you. I hope I can make you all proud.

Here goes:

Exactly!

I figured there would a couple guesses as it being an Ariel Square Four, but apparently I can't fool the Constable.

Good show.

That is what I started out thinking it was an Ariel Square Four and that was the clue that led me in the right direction, trying to find the picture you used.

But it was not an easy one.:detective:

not bad for a newbie.

No, not bad at all.

Just to improve the gaming experience for all, include the original pic in your answer. When you find the OP, copy the image and paste to your answering post. That original pic when copied and pasted is usually of a larger size, making for a richer and higher resolution photo for all to see. The VRO forum limits our "attached images" to a measly 640 pixel width.