IGNORED

Heyyy,, ChrisFrench from France..

cowpuc

HELLO FROM THE FROZEN STATE OF MICHIGAN U.S.A!!

Just watched the youtube video you have posted in your signature (from your reply to CarbonOne's birthday party thread)..

NICE, really really NICE!!!:thumbsup2:

Was that something you were part of? Are there any pics of you in the vid? If so, where at? How much is gas over there? I see you are riding a 99 RSV, what would your bike sell for if you were going to replace it? Around here I think somewhere between 4 and 5 thousand American Dollars would be its value.. Are there many Yamaha shops in your area, how about other makes? Are there really cool twisty country roads where you live or is it mostly city riding?

Sorry about all the questions but it's not everyday that an ol biker from Michigan gets to chit chat with a French biker.. How cool is that... :backinmyday:

Oh yea,, take notice you guys,,, I didnt hi-jack CarbonOne's birthday thread (1 VR brownie point for Puc),,, this time:stirthepot:

Long live VR!

Puc

But you ask too many questions. Give "France" a chance to answer a couple...then hit him full force with the rest of the 199 questions that you have. LOL

Glad it's you asking the questions. Don always says I'm too nosy. LOL

Hello Puc,

Sorry for the spelling but it is Google that translates my text.

I am a member of the Venture Club of France and Europe there is an international gathering Ventures every year.

In the film the gathering took place in SLOVAKIA. at the time I had a 1st generation Venture (1300).

Today I have a RSV 99 but it is no longer imported into France since 2002.

The next international gathering will be held in SWITZERLAND and NORWAY next year and I'll be there.

Chris

My bike today

http://i56.servimg.com/u/f56/16/46/31/37/reduit10.jpg

<a href=http://i56.servimg.com/u/f56/16/46/31/37/dsc_1910.jpg' alt='dsc_1910.jpg'>[/img]