IGNORED

I trusted this Venturerider org.

T.J.

I have always trusted the info. I have gotten on this great web sight and still do even as of today.

Just changed the cylinder drain plugs #90338-1152-00 shown in the "Crankcase Segment" of parts manual. You need (4) of them. I trusted what I had read about a small amount of green fluid on the floor. Ordered accordingly before I even took anything apart because of what I have read on this sight. All were weeping. A lot of coolant comes out of those little holes when you pull the plug out. Changed out all of the coolant, changed the oil pan. It had a small leak in the drain plug area so I fixed that with a new one. The threads were cracked all the way through to inside of the cover..

If it were not for the info from this sight and talking to members directly. I wouldn't have done half of what I have been able to do with out you folks that give out info.

I say thank you to all.

Just a note. If you are in any kind of leadership position any where in the world including this sight. "Don and all the moderators" you will be attacked at some point in time from someone and it is usually from within our own org. that we belong to and care about including the church. Hard to believe I know.:whistling:

Keep on keeping on and again thanks for all you do and put up with.

From the subject I thought it was going to be something bad. Glad you got them changed I did one today and cannot find the torque specs for the fake fins. What did you tighten yours down to?

I did not see the torque on those. I tightened them with a long T-handle allen wrench. I don't think you can over tighten with that because the handle starts to twist. The hardest part of the whole job was taking the water pump drain bolt out. I don't think it was worth the effort. Only a very small amount came out of mine.

T.J.