IGNORED

Blue Tooth Testimonial

Phoneman1981

Hello Everyone: I have tried several different types of bluetooth headsets over the past years and have discovered that for me the LG HSB700 has won my approval. Lays around your neck, very comfortable. Earbuds that magnetically stow away. Controls at your finger tips. High quality for $50 on Amazon.

Pros

Good value for the money.

Lightweight and Comfortable (nothing clamped on your ear) Wearable under a helmet just like earplugs.

Frees up my hands, no holding the phone!!!!!

Rechargeable

Long talk and standby time. Warning beep when battery is low.

Vibrates on your collar bone when ringing. (Great for noisy areas, I have even used it on the bike)

Use one or both earbuds. For safety and convenience I prefer to use only one earbud.

Earbud in my ear tells others that I am likely on the phone!!!!!!

Cons

Will fall off if you lay on your back. Car mechanics might not like them. Otherwise they are terriffic.

The collar on my shirt will WEAR the insulation on the earbud wire abit. I now simply put a few wraps of electrical tape on the WEAR area to prevent this.

Just thought I would share.:)

Is this bluetooth set compatible with the royal venture audio system?

We have the Scala rider system, but can't seem to find an interface for the 5 pin din royal venture system.

One of the few ways you MIGHT be able to get it to work:

Garmin Zumo connected to the bike with a Buddy Rich cable

Phone & Scala headset bluetooth paired to the GPS

This is just "armchair quarterbacking" as I no longer have a scala headset and use a Nuvi 765t GPS that did not pair with my headsets nor allow duplex (2 bluetooth) connections.

Is this bluetooth set compatible with the royal venture audio system?

We have the Scala rider system, but can't seem to find an interface for the 5 pin din royal venture system.

Sena makes a 2 channel BT streaming device, model SM10. They also sell a cable that will plug into your rider headset connector and the other end plugs into the input on the SM10. It will pair with 2 separate headsets, one per channel (at least with Sena headsets. Not sure if it will pair with the Scala or not). I have one that I use with my Goldwing. All audio put out by the sound system will stream to your helmets.

Check it out at senabluetooth.com , might ask in their forums if anyone else has paired with Scala.

Just to be clear, this will stream the output of the sound system. Does not give you the ability to transmit over your CB using the Bluetooth headsets.

Good luck,

Joe