IGNORED

Floorboard Heel Rests

Besides looking loike they would hit the road surface on twisties, they also look like they were installed backwards.......

Should they not be turned around 180 degrees so that your heal would fit in the half-round end??? I mean look at the direction of the floor board in the photo and then the direction of the heal support..

It sure looks back wards to me??

And for the price.........I dont think so.......

Besides looking loike they would hit the road surface on twisties, they also look like they were installed backwards.......

Should they not be turned around 180 degrees so that your heal would fit in the half-round end??? I mean look at the direction of the floor board in the photo and then the direction of the heal support..

It sure looks back wards to me??

And for the price.........I dont think so.......

The way you are always Fab'in something up, I'm betting you could whip something up that would work even better.

With my Highway pegs, I don't think I'd really need them.

Pitbull what have you got?:detective:

Heres something I whipped up in no time...Heavy guage Lbrackets cut to fit. Drilled holes in the floorboard to mout them > They sit high enuff that Im not gonna ding then in the corners. The work awesome. Bought the L brackets at Ace for a few buck. AND NO the pegs are not on upsidedown. (I have heard that comment before). The female end of the prg and the male and of the mount came from different set up so I had to basicly pound the peg onto the mount.The pegs is a solid fit and doesnt flip up or down. I just decided that I didnt want to see the joint so I put the shiney side up!

Now that I know that the set up works well I am pulling the brackets I made off and painting them black...along with the custom mounts I made for the diamond plate lower delfectors Im putting on this weekend.

Heres something I whipped up in no time...Heavy guage Lbrackets cut to fit. Drilled holes in the floorboard to mout them > They sit high enuff that Im not gonna ding then in the corners. The work awesome. Bought the L brackets at Ace for a few buck. AND NO the pegs are not on upsidedown. (I have heard that comment before). The female end of the prg and the male and of the mount came from different set up so I had to basicly pound the peg onto the mount.The pegs is a solid fit and doesnt flip up or down. I just decided that I didnt want to see the joint so I put the shiney side up!

Now that I know that the set up works well I am pulling the brackets I made off and painting them black...along with the custom mounts I made for the diamond plate lower delfectors Im putting on this weekend.

That looks good. How did you attach the L-Bracket...Existing bolts or new holes and bolts?

Thanks,

I drilled two holes in thru the floorboard and ran the bolts thru them. It was EZ, I just popped the rubber mat off the board, had my son hold the brackets in place till if found the "sweet spot" then had him mark the bottom of the floorboard where I wanted it. Then I drilled the holes in the brackets and held the bracket back up to where he had marked it and marked holes on the boards (using the brackets as a "template") that lined up with the holes in the brackets. Ran the bolts thru and secured them with washers and nylock nuts