IGNORED

I love the way that Business is protected here...

calperin

On January I had a Car accident avoiding a women trying to overpass a Ryder Truck.

As a consequence of it I finish against the middle wall on the Highway 696 with my knee broke on multiple pieces, and a week later with surgery.

My leg now is not the same that it was before, but I cannot complain...

Now, my Insurance ah... That is another history on this...

They promise to cover everything, and I had to fight bill by bill. Still didn't get 50% of what I paid.

Since I was required to be available at my job, I worked from home so no need to request loss of income.

And on top of it, my Medical Insurance didn't wanted to cover ANYTHING since they said that it was a Car Accident and corresponds to my CAR INSURANCE...

As a final detail from my CAR INSURANCE, on March (Since my previous truck was totalized, and need to replace it) my insurance jumped from 262$/month to 396$/month.

Then on October I received a letter from them again telling that as I requested (I didn't) my police has the changes that make them PRIMARY MEDICAL INSURANCE on case of an accident (I realize that was requested by my MEDICAL INSURANCE, that they reported never COORDINATE BENEFITS and that was the reason of so much time on resolve the expenses, and an additional 300$ on my deductible because of that), and for that reason my premium jumped from 396$/month to 532$/month.

But if you think that this is it, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

Now, I receive another letter from them reporting that my next debt of my automatic payments it will be 686$/month.

So, if my original policy covers up 50K$ of medical expenses in case of an accident, what is this item about to have the CAR INSURANCE as my MEDICAL INSURANCE??????

Agent report it as a new law in Michigan....

On the fly I remember that I have my bikes on Progressive, so I called them.

The offer for the same coverage on my vehicles was 296$/month...

So, I understand the issue with the NON FAULT Coverage bigger costs for the Car Insurance on Michigan, but If I have Medical Cover on my Policy why I need to pay back the expenses that they didn't cover????

Ah, forget that the state congress was concerned about how much money the Insurance Companies are loosing here, so they 're protecting them....

:no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no:

I hope your not paying that much on one car. If so, you need to change insurance companies. 1st thing I would have done is got a copy of the police report. 2nd, I would have lawyered up. You know...the Bernstein Advantage. YOU, should have contacted both your medical and car insurance companies to co-ordinate payment. Who pays for what and so on. Some pro-active work on your end would have saved you a ton of head-ache. Sorry, it's just the way it works. I would have filed a law suit against the faulty driver and still would if you have not yet. I drive I-696 from Hamburg/Brighton (I-96) to Roseville for work. I know what it's like on that road. Driver IQ drops 60 points east of Farmington.

Edited by rickardracing

No,

the 256$/Month was for both my TrailBlazer 2003 and my Sebring 2002.

Now, since I finished paying the Sebring and I need to fix the engine, I was forced to put basic insurance on it, and still the whole coverage on the Traverse (The one that replaced my truck) since I'm paying still to the Bank.

As I said, I know that Progressive by sure will show up with some adjustment but it never will be 686$/Month as AAA was sending on his adjustment.

I think that Michigan has become a very expensive place to stay... Over all when we need to pay for everything (Including Bike Insurance) as we are in Florida....

Ah, don't counting I need to add the cost of the storage since I live in a condo without garage...