used SEA FORM to clean the out side of the carb,this 93 vr need more than soup,409 used to work pretty good but i thank they have changed thir formly

I use regualar carb cleaner, and then follow up with SeaFoam 'Deep Creep' on all the moving parts and the choke pistons. The whole process will make things work again. The carb cleaner I use is also flamable. Works great to locate any vacuum leaks in the intake..... Save the Sea Foam for the inside of the carbs..... :)

you got to think cheap you can get it at the dollor store , Mean green , i use it to clean every thing , old nasty motors , boat motors , my hole bike and my wife uses it to wash my nasty shirts , also if you have a RV it removes the black streaks , if i need to get something realy bad i use orange hand cleaner and a old tooth brush i have something else that works very fast and easy put you will have to pm me or call because i can not put it out on the web or i'll show you at the meet and eat and no it is not illegal

painted it on the cabs last nite,looks like it is removing sume of the stains,will know more this morning

next:looks like a bat bluw up,lots of rust on the frame under the bat,not to bad,but will need att,eng cleaned up pretty good,case covers will need,polishing

this project is fixing to go on HOLD,weather,looks riding time