IGNORED

Looking for 2008 International Rally riders from Tn.

Guest Highway

Guest Highway

Thinking about making our first trip to the ralley. Is anyone riding from our area (Chattanooga). neither wife or I have been to Canada or north of Virginia and DC area. We would not mind going, but do not want to make trip with just one bike and no experience in Canada.

I am in Richmond VA and am planning on going to the rally. I am not sure what route you would use, but we could certainly meet up and ride together. This would work especially well if you plan on coming up I81 though VA. A little closer to the date, I was going to see who else would be traveling through VA on the way and maybe set up a larger group to travel with.

My current idea is to travel Sat 7/5 to somewhere around Erie, Pa and spend the night, then on Sun explore Niagara Falls a little before finishing the trip over to Kitchener.

My son will be riding with me and you are certainly welcome to join us if you want, it would be great to have company.

Guest Highway
I am in Richmond VA and am planning on going to the rally. I am not sure what route you would use, but we could certainly meet up and ride together. This would work especially well if you plan on coming up I81 though VA. A little closer to the date, I was going to see who else would be traveling through VA on the way and maybe set up a larger group to travel with.

My current idea is to travel Sat 7/5 to somewhere around Erie, Pa and spend the night, then on Sun explore Niagara Falls a little before finishing the trip over to Kitchener.

My son will be riding with me and you are certainly welcome to join us if you want, it would be great to have company.

Sounds great, will contact you by e-mail

I don't know if that is such a good idea, Nathan. I don't think they do BBQ'd ribs in Canada! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Heck, I learned from having Swifty here last year, they don't even know from biscuits-n-gravy!?!?! :confused24:

Baxter will anything and plenty of it (though you already know that:rotf:)

I have a feeling he will eat his share at the included meals, I'm just worried that they will figure how much he eats and charge me extra:bang head:

I don't know if that is such a good idea, Nathan. I don't think they do BBQ'd ribs in Canada! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Heck, I learned from having Swifty here last year, they don't even know from biscuits-n-gravy!?!?! :confused24:

I don't know if that is such a good idea, Nathan. I don't think they do BBQ'd ribs in Canada!

That is just not his style. I have heard and ate it before. Come to think of it I normally have that when Lonna makes it.

. We would not mind going, but do not want to make trip with just one bike and no experience in Canada.

Do not worry about Canada (not much different) once you get here I sure there will be some VR family around.

Brad