IGNORED

I need you…

I think since George supports you so much and loves you soooo much, that he would also volunteer to get a matching tat with you............just saying, that's what love and support is all about...............right George. :stirthepot::stirthepot:

Hmmmm, nope, tats are not my thing. :whistling:

I have raised $302.00 so far! Not close to my goal of $1,500 yet. :confused24:

I think I may be safe from getting a tattoo! :cool10: September 22 is closing in on me!

That's only 120 people at $10.00 each or 240 people at $5.00 each. or 400 at $3.00 each. Could happen, you never know.

Originally Posted by RSTDdog viewpost.gif

That's only 120 people at $10.00 each or 240 people at $5.00 each. or 400 at $3.00 each. Could happen, you never know.

Don't put it that way! :stickinouttounge:That sounds so doable! :whistling:

Just gave you a Facebook recommendation through my wife's page. Let's see what that does....

• 2 weeks later...

OK Bobbie, I'll go around again. I've been watching this page and we need a few more folks to anti up a second time! C'mon everybody, you've gotten another pay check since last time!!!

I'm glad this got bumped back up. So, have you decided what ink you're going to get? :witch_brew:

Thank you so much, Todd! :bighug:

I've had a couple of ideas of what I would have done but am open to suggestions....:think:

OK Bobbie, I'll go around again. I've been watching this page and we need a few more folks to anti up a second time! C'mon everybody, you've gotten another pay check since last time!!!

I'm glad this got bumped back up. So, have you decided what ink you're going to get? :witch_brew:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...