IGNORED

Help please - rear brake lights wiring

Hi folks,

Been searching site for an hour for what wires to connect to when adding extra brake lights. I am looking to install my Bikevis red bullets and am not sure what wires are what. I also have the modulator that will alow me to use them as running\brake. What color is the brake, ground, etc on the bike.

Also looking to tying into the harness under seat. To do so, do i need to remove the passenger seat? If yes how is it done.

Thanks in advance for helping me out. :322:

The yellow line is the brake light line. You will find all you need behind the licence plate light, the brown, blue, green and yellow, and black ground inside the chrome piece...

Thanks bongobobny,

But i need to tie to harness under the seat as the lights will be attached to the bottom of the trunk and i do not want wires going down to the license plate.

Ok I think I found it in another post,

Yellow is brake

Blue is running

Brown is left turn

Green is right turn

Black is ground

Is that correct? :322:

Edited by Bert2006

I can make you a plug and play harness that will plug into the harness under the seat so you do not have to cut any wires. Look for me under member vendors on the classified section. That is as long as it is not a GEN 1, but can do for GEN II Royal Star based bikes.

I can make you a plug and play harness that will plug into the harness under the seat so you do not have to cut any wires. Look for me under member vendors on the classified section. That is as long as it is not a GEN 1, but can do for GEN II Royal Star based bikes.

Thanks for the offer but looking at doing this tonight. Should be simple now that I know which wires do what.:322:

Thanks bongobobny,

But i need to tie to harness under the seat as the lights will be attached to the bottom of the trunk and i do not want wires going down to the license plate.

Ok I think I found it in another post,

Yellow is brake

Blue is running

Brown is left turn

Green is right turn

Black is ground

Is that correct? :322:

That is correct.

This is a goood route for adding aftermarket accessories, if one becomes an issue you can simply disconnect and plug back to stock and ride on, oops too late . . .