IGNORED

Is there an audio source selector on MK2?

I put one of those fake cassettes with the 3.5mm jack to play music through the cassette desk from your phone or mp3 player. How do I switch to radio without removing the fake cassette?

The cassette deck is super horky (named for Svetlana Horkina), does anyone make a more useful replacement for that slot?

This is for VR MK2.

One must eject the cassette (or cassette adapter) in order for the radio to come on. The cassette itself does not have to be removed from the deck. Depressing the eject button on the cassette deck just disconnects the cassette from the tape head and drive belt. It will remain in the slot under the cover.

What does a Russian gymnast have to do with the cassette. Super horky...?

I'm using a FM transmitter that reads my USB drive with mp3s on it. And sends them to the radio. Works way better than the cass. I had that too. I paid 30 bucks but you can get them cheap if you ship it, to house. They are not real sturdy so handle with care, But hours of music, At:whistling: Walmart, but in the auto section...hiding.

She used to pioneer some moves that didn't necessarily work so well, and many that did expand and define the sport. The cassette desk that can not be operated or silenced while en-route (due to the cover) fits the paradigm. Sometimes brilliant, sometimes just sort of horky.

I'm using a FM transmitter that reads my USB drive with mp3s on it. And sends them to the radio. Works way better than the cass. I had that too. I paid 30 bucks but you can get them cheap if you ship it, to house. They are not real sturdy so handle with care, But hours of music, At:whistling: Walmart, but in the auto section...hiding.

That's a great idea! I didn't even think about having a 12v accessory plug on the bike. The FM transmitter I have plugs into the 12v port and also has a 3.5mm jack on the side where I'll plug in the[ame=http://www.amazon.com/EP-B3502-Wireless-Bluetooth-Receiver-Stereo/dp/B008ATAIUU/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1374556312&sr=1-1&keywords=edup+ep-b3502+wireless+car+bluetooth+music+receiver+stereo+output+a2dp+for+phone+ipod+3.5mm]Amazon.com: EDUP EP-B3502 Wireless Car Bluetooth Music Receiver Stereo Output A2DP For Phone Ipod 3.5mm: Electronics@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41OmeSm%2BgHL.@@AMEPARAM@@41OmeSm%2BgHL[/ame] and then I can just listen to the music from my phone through it.

:cool10: