IGNORED

look out Sautee GA

Woody

planning a camping trip to Sautee Ga. the last weekend in July. Any meet and eats or tour guides in the area, got to get in a ride while I am there. Will have alot of the family with us but I am going to make time for a ride or two. :cool10:

Sautee is on the edge of some great riding.

1st. Plan on stopping at the Old Sautee Store for one of their huge & tasty sandwiches.

2nd the Sautee-Nachoochee Community Association is 1/4 mile N of the Old Sautee Store and has several museum exhibits and arts galleries. Also there is the Folk Pottery Museum which houses the largest exhibit of its kind anywhere, and is very well spent time.

Riding. just head N on any of the roads out of Sautee. Helen will be crowded, but mid-week isn't too bad and worth a look if you haven't been there before. Take Alt 75 to the Richard-Russell Scenic Parkway (348), then follow GA 180 west to GA 60 and south to Dahlonega.

Have Fun. Maybe I'll be able to catch you for some of this.

Randy R

Mike not sure yet, got to see what my daughter has planned. possibly Thursday evening, Friday or Sunday.

we should get there around noon Thursday and set up. Daughter should arrive Friday afternoon and she will leave Sunday mourning.

What time do you want to get started Friday?

Have you ever rode in this area? We have some real gems.

Mike this will be my first time riding in your area but I will be ready when you are. we will be camped out at cherocee camp ground not sure of the area yet I just know it is a tent area. we will be in my tent on wheels :)

Linda and I would love to see you guys. If you will lay out your schedules, we may be able to make the trek down there for some kind of get together. I know we would not be camping, but is there any motels in the area?

Are you leaving Sunday?

RandyA

Randy our plans are to leave monday mourning for home, my daughter and grandkids are leaving Sunday evening and we will have an extra tent when they leave, you'll be welcome to it.