IGNORED

Gas Cap

Guest Safari

Got a fuel tank for an 83 venture recently from FREEBIRD...Thanks again, Freebird. He had already told me it had no gas cap and I thought my old one would fit it. WRONG !! Smaller neck. (About 1 1/4") Does anyone out there have an old cap laying around on their work bench that they would be willing to part with? I suppose I could get one from Yamaha but if there is one out there in the group, i'd rather deal with you'se guy's (and gals).....:grandma:

Safari

Got a fuel tank for an 83 venture recently from FREEBIRD...Thanks again, Freebird. He had already told me it had no gas cap and I thought my old one would fit it. WRONG !! Smaller neck. (About 1 1/4") Does anyone out there have an old cap laying around on their work bench that they would be willing to part with? I suppose I could get one from Yamaha but if there is one out there in the group, i'd rather deal with you'se guy's (and gals).....:grandma:

Safari

You might take the tank into your local NAPA or AutoZone dealer and see if they can get something off the shelf to fit.