IGNORED

# 1 coil going bad

# 1 coil is going bad i switched it over to the right rear cyl and that one is doing the same thing :bang head::bang head::bang head: and i have a pretty good exhaust leak from the right rear cyl does anyone know of a good replacement i can get cheap im looking at pinwall on flebay and havent found anything :confused24:

i found some now looking at them 125 for a set of 4 out of my range

Edited by pmelah

Earlier you said you had oil on number 1you carb.,,now you determined that, thee same coil, is going bad,,what made you go from, what appeared to me at first,, a gasket leak,,to now an eletrical problem,,,

Was this just. Luck...did you check it because of something,lead you to it,,

Not trying to to be smarrt, i have a carb that popps under 2800the rpm,,,no,1,,,, at 3000:: to 3900: it kicks in the and out,,,,,,from 4000 Too. 5000 ;; i Depends where i get gas,,,in or out,,,,from 6000; On up it is back,,,,,some times itll kick in and the rpm will jump 1000;, FAST, LET OFF THE GAS AND THAT CYLINDER DIES AGAIN,,

I HAVE TRIED BERRYMANS, ,STRONG DOSE,,,,,,GUNK,,,STRONG DOSE OF THAT TOO,

I JUST GOT THE BUY ONE GET ONE FROM ADVANCE, AND WILL TRY THAT,,,,,,

IF YOU WENT FROM A GASKET TO AN ELECTRICAL,,,MAYBE I AM LOOKING THE WRONG DIRECTION,,,DIRECTION, ,

if all coils are the same.and the exhaust leak is gasket i have both and will send to you free if in us if not split shipping rod:sign woo hoo: vat a bargain. dingy is this app to pay it forward game. any one have oil level sensor.