IGNORED

Trip to Sacramento

rod

I will be in Sac. Feb 22 till Mar 9. I will have classes:

Fri 6:00 pm-10:00pm

Sat 8:00 am-6:00pm

Sun 8:00 am-6:00pm

every weekend and be off during the week. I don't know if I will have internet but will find someplace to check email. If any one wants to ride during the week or M&E shoot me an email.

rod-virago@cox.net.

See ya Rod

You get motels cheaper Sun thru Thurs, but I guess you get cheaper schooling on week-ends, go figure. Anyway, should have a day or two open during the week Rod. We'll just have to see what mother nature does for the days that are open. I think Brent is the only other one that would be able to ride in the middle of the week?:confused24:

I think Brent is the only other one that would be able to ride in the middle of the week?:confused24:

Unfortunately, I will not be able to. I am sssoooooo booked up for the next month that the only day I have open is the day of the M&E on the 23rd. By the way, I am bringing a friend to the M&E. He just bought a bike before Christmas and it is a V-star. I told him about the ride and he is coming.

I will be staying with my Aunt and Uncle. I won't know much of the schedule till I get up there. I would like to get up to the Klamath and see some friends at some point but it depends on the weather. I'll stay in touch. Rod

Hey, Rod - we got a meet and eat in Stockton on Saturday - maybe you could hook up with Condor or one of the Sacramento area guys and join us. Weather is calling for rain this week - not sure about the weekend and beyond. Be great to see you again if you could make it.:thumbsup2:

Well it looks like the weather is going to be bad for the trip :rain2:. If it does not clear up I will have to take the truck and load up the Virago in the bed. More :mo money:I can't afford. Oh well stuff happens and you gotta roll with the punches. Rod

Well the weather is going to be bad so I will have to take the truck, bummer. I will load the Virago so I can do some riding. I will find a computer connection after I get there and set up some times for M&E and/or rides. Looking forward to seeing you No Ca guys again. Ride safe Rod