IGNORED

Payed my membership dues. Best $12.00 ever.

FuzzyRSTD

Well I almost forgot again, even after the reminder. Been busy building Flag Mounts and so forth. Hope everyone is doing fine. I am not going to be able to make it to Freebird's Maintenance Day this year. I hope everyone has a very nice and very safe ride. Take care my friends.

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :usa: :usa: :usa:

I don't remember where Reeves branch is back home. I might have to stop by when I'm home hunting this year.

Are you any akin to Danny Tacket, retired police chief ? I know him well and to talk him and others on the CB every now and then. Drop by some time if you like. I hunt myself, deer and turkey and squirrel with a bow. I love to bow-hunt. Mostly strictly bow-hunt. Me and my 8 yr old son done some turkey hunting together this year and some squirrel hunting.

Well I never even realized that Dons Maintenance day already passed. I hope all had a good time and safe traveling.

Are you any akin to Danny Tacket, retired police chief ? I know him well and to talk him and others on the CB every now and then. Drop by some time if you like. I hunt myself, deer and turkey and squirrel with a bow. I love to bow-hunt. Mostly strictly bow-hunt. Me and my 8 yr old son done some turkey hunting together this year and some squirrel hunting.

Well I never even realized that Dons Maintenance day already passed. I hope all had a good time and safe traveling.

I do not understand why the photos came up sideways.

My grandpa was Melvin Tackett from Pleasant Valley out by US 60 and I64. My brother is Bob Tackett , he works maintenance on all the Carter County schools. He has several interesting bikes, no royals but a really cool Triumph 750 Bonneville bobber and a Super X Excelsior Henderson. He lives out by the Smokey Valley exit to I64.

Iron Ranger,

I see your listed in Ocala. Ever been to Al and Jan's breakfast place out there on US40 near CR 315? I ride out there from spring hill somewhat regularly. Great food, nice riding and everyone accepted. It's a nice hidden gem along 40.

To Barrycuda, The wife and I like to go south on 41 from Dunnellon sometimes, there is a nice biker/airboat bar called Sleepy Hollow. It is hard to beat the 5.00 Steak and potato lunch. The road to the east of 41 leads to the bar, but past the bar and around the lake makes for a nice curvy road. Ozello is a good one too.

To Barrycuda, The wife and I like to go south on 41 from Dunnellon sometimes, there is a nice biker/airboat bar called Sleepy Hollow. It is hard to beat the 5.00 Steak and potato lunch. The road to the east of 41 leads to the bar, but past the bar and around the lake makes for a nice curvy road. Ozello is a good one too.

PS....don't mean to steal this original thread.

We live close to sleepy hollow and yes the steak and eggs and or potatoes for $5 are hard to beat. Ozello is nice also. Check open road journey website. I have a few posted routes that you may enjoy from time to time..

PS....don't mean to steal this original thread.

We live close to sleepy hollow and yes the steak and eggs and or potatoes for $5 are hard to beat. Ozello is nice also. Check open road journey website. I have a few posted routes that you may enjoy from time to time..

Not stealing anything Barrycuda. This is what I consider the forum to be all about. People finding friends and help here. Gathering for rides and the such. Post on my friends....

:goodpost: