IGNORED

Here come the Aussies.....so M&E

mini-muffin

Alan and Annie will be here friday thru sunday. They are staying in Elizabeth City, so of course we should have a get together. Not sure who all would be able to make it. I'm thinking the Weeping Radish it's in Grandy and would be easy enough for VA folks to get to. Some of us NC folks have a bit harder time. They haven't finished the causeway bridge yet so it's a bit of a round about way to get there. I'll post the address and folks can let me know if they can make it. I'm figuring about 1pm Sat for lunch. Then folks will have time to get there. I'll also post a link so you can figure out what to eat. Plus of course they make their own root beer as well as brew the other beer.

So let me know who all can make it.

http://weepingradish.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51http://

That's the menu and you can get to the address from their as well.

Margaret

I miss the Sauerbratten they had at the old restaurant. But I do like the beer. Just have to find a new favorite. Use to go for my birthday every year, now we go to MD.

You should have called we could have met up with you. Unless you didn't want anyone to know you knew us. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

Yeah, I was looking at that path. I am concerned about being on a bike that long. I have been off for close to a year and as I told Jeff I just started riding again about 3 weeks ago. Nothing over an hour.

It's going to be a last min decision for me (Brandy has to work) I get shots in my shoulder tomorrow morning so I have no Idea how I will feel Sat.

Annie and Alan will be here sometime today. I was hoping some folks would actually be able to make it this sat. So it's looking like a small group, oh well. We'll show them a good time anyway. Not sure how much I can squeeze in for them to see in such a short time.

Hope some folks can make it.

Margaret

Enjoy the wedding.

As far as I can tell for sure ADC is coming with at least one of his sons, not sure who else is gonna make it.

We just got home from seeing Annie and Alan. We had dinner together plus an enjoyable evening chatting. I did forget the camera but I'll have it tomorrow.

Margaret