IGNORED

1 down-1 to go.............

DragonRider

Well it looks like Wingman aka Jamie is going to be the owner of my prized 83 Venture, Its a sad time for me but I know its going to be taken care of just as well as if it was mine. Jamie is a very good friend and I know it will have a good home with him and its still in the VR family. I know it will receive the same loving care that I gave it and I can still ride it if I want too. I know I will be the main mechanic of it since I know that bike so well, I dont know if I could complete the sale if it was to a total stranger. It will be strange going out to the garage and not seeing it sitting there, but I dont need 3 bikes and the trike is the bike I elect to ride now. Now to find a good home for the V Star 1300.

Well hope you ride is a good one and that you are able to keep that nice bike you re-did. If not you could always go the trike route like we did. I said never, but you know what they say, "Never Say Never".

Glad to hear it is going to a good home. I am going next Monday to St Augustine and that will tell me if I can still ride for long distance if not t:no-no-no::no-no-no:hen I will be selling my bike.