IGNORED

A big thank you to member "Divey"

Dale124

I just wanted to acknowledge the very kind act the venturerider member Divey has done for me. After reading my thread about what kind of headset you all prefer, Doug contacted me and offered his wired headsets to me, free of charge, as he had replaced them with a bluetooth set. Not only that, he also brought them to town while on a trip to Edmonton, and met up with me to hand deliver them. That is one of the nicest things a stranger has ever done for me. It's nice to know that there are still kind, unselfish, helpful people out there.

Doug, if you happen to read this, I want you to know that I really enjoyed our visit, and conversation we had Tuesday night. I will hopefully be able to look you up this summer on our trip through the Okanogan, and we could go for a ride (lunch is on me).

Dale. :322:

Guest divey
I just wanted to acknowledge the very kind act the venturerider member Divey has done for me. After reading my thread about what kind of headset you all prefer, Doug contacted me and offered his wired headsets to me, free of charge, as he had replaced them with a bluetooth set. Not only that, he also brought them to town while on a trip to Edmonton, and met up with me to hand deliver them. That is one of the nicest things a stranger has ever done for me. It's nice to know that there are still kind, unselfish, helpful people out there.

Doug, if you happen to read this, I want you to know that I really enjoyed our visit, and conversation we had Tuesday night. I will hopefully be able to look you up this summer on our trip through the Okanogan, and we could go for a ride (lunch is on me).

Dale. :322:

Dale just happy to help out. Hope you get some use out of them. Look forward to a ride with you this summer if you're out my way.

Kevin, I haven't had a chance to use my new Scala Rider headsets yet but people give them pretty good reviews.

Doug