IGNORED

Final Warning.....St. Jude Auctions...........

DragonRider

The only auctions active now and till they end are the St. Jude/VR belt buckle and the St. Jude Venture. These auctions are in their final week of bidding, and the bidding has been stalled for quite some time. Belt buckle is at $350.00 and that auction will be ending on April 1,2013 at 6 PM eastern time. I will be ending that auction manually and all bids are time stamped so, whoever is high bid at that time will be the winner, dont wait till the last minute to bid, and I bet there will be some sniping.

Now the St. Jude Venture auction will be ending the day before, March 31, 2013 at 7:45 pm. That auction now stands at $1575.00. Now getting that bike at that price is a steal especially with all the upgrades that have been done by the current owner. You can own a very special bike that will be a joy to ride, but by winning the auction and riding that bike, you have helped the kids at St. Jude Children's Hospital, and I do hope the winner will be able to ride it to Memphis this year when we make our annual ride to present our check to them.

I want to thank everyone who has donated, bid and helped to promote these auctions, we can make a difference for the kids at St. Jude.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup::thumbsup::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Given that we are getting very close to the end of this auction, and...making no assumptions...it might be good to start planning on having someone meet the auction high bidder at the airport. I think KenP told me that it was best to fly into IAH (I think that was it), rather than HOU. If anyone is close to the Houston area, and is willing to pikc the high bidder up at the airport, please tell us what time of day would be good to arrive at the airport, so that we do not disturb your work hours.

Just saying...

:backinmyday:

Given that we are getting very close to the end of this auction, and...making no assumptions...it might be good to start planning on having someone meet the auction high bidder at the airport. I think KenP told me that it was best to fly into IAH (I think that was it), rather than HOU. If anyone is close to the Houston area, and is willing to pikc the high bidder up at the airport, please tell us what time of day would be good to arrive at the airport, so that we do not disturb your work hours.

Just saying...

:backinmyday:

To whomever wins the bike, I know that the SE Texas Maintenance Day is 4/13. For those of you unfamiliar, it is about a 1 hour ride from here. If you intentions are to attend and you plan to fly in early, I can pick you up at the IAH airport on 4/11 or 4/13 as I am out of town on the 12th. If you aren't planning to attend the maintenance day and want the bike earlier, just coordinate with me and we'll figure out a pickup day/time.

Secondly, I have to remove the Texas license plate for liability reasons. I suggest you obtain a temp tag from your local tax office to ride bike to wherever that will be. I will fwd the VIN number once the auction has been completed.

Lastly, I will need the full name you would like on the title. I will have both the title, and a Bill of Sale for you upon arrival.

Good luck to the winning bidder.....it is for a very worth cause.