Does anybody have their mud flaps off their bike right now that could trace the design for me? Just need the shape so I can get some custom ones made. Either a Venture or RSTD will work.Need both front and rear of 2001 and newer I believe. Gladly pay postage. :big-grin-emoticon:Thanks and God Bless. Mike

EUSA, I'm sure she does some beautiful work, but I have someone who is going to do all the work on them. I just need the shapes and I'm sure that's not something I could ask of her. Kind of like, I'll bring my own steaks and cook them in your restaurant. Just let me use your spices lol.

Does anybody have their mud flaps off their bike right now that could trace the design for me? Just need the shape so I can get some custom ones made. Either a Venture or RSTD will work.Need both front and rear of 2001 and newer I believe. Gladly pay postage. :big-grin-emoticon:Thanks and God Bless. Mike

Mike

I have a deal for you.

I want to have some custom mud flaps made for my new teardrop trailer I am making.

So here is the deal I have a flap on my bike I will gladly trace for you.

I only have the one. I got it from Eck way back when. I mounted it on the rear but Eck told me it was a front. I can trace it tomorrow. Send me an addy and I can send you the trace.

Who ever is making the flaps for you can or will they make me the two I need for a reasonable price?

Steve

aka Bubber

I'm installing the rear mud flap on my 2009 RSTD and have to cut two slots. So I have to make a template so I can find out where to cut the slots for the bar that runs under the rear fender. I will make an extra template and pic's and post them. I owe ECK pic's I promised him about a year ago. :whistling:

PS the flaps I ordered were from chihoiwee leathers.

EUSA, I'm sure she does some beautiful work, but I have someone who is going to do all the work on them. I just need the shapes and I'm sure that's not something I could ask of her. Kind of like, I'll bring my own steaks and cook them in your restaurant. Just let me use your spices lol.

You put spices on steak?!?