IGNORED

Old Fame....New Name

Dragonslayer

Does this "Dragon" similarity make them brothers?

Both are from Georgia...

Yes, they are both simple, oops mean similar. Both of them are always working on their 1st gen. Every time I see them at Vogel (see only come out together too in the Georgia mountains), their gas tanks are off and tools are spread out around their 1st gens.

Having read through these, all I can say is I hope you all get a chance to get out and ride soon, you've got wa-a-a-a-ay too much time on your hands. Oh, have you considered something like "Tooth Fairy Slayer"?

OK Boss see what you started... I thought we were Buds..:doh:.. Now Dragonrider has been drug into this...:bang head:....Please note I have amended my original post and have removed the simple reference....... How do you edit the footer?:confused24:

I actually do like it but can we just call you "SIMPLE" for short? :)

Having read through these, all I can say is I hope you all get a chance to get out and ride soon, you've got wa-a-a-a-ay too much time on your hands. Oh, have you considered something like "Tooth Fairy Slayer"?

I ride every day... doesn't seem to slow down the ribbing........ Just for the record I do support the Tooth Fairy Guild

Yes, they are both simple, oops mean similar. Both of them are always working on their 1st gen. Every time I see them at Vogel (see only come out together too in the Georgia mountains), their gas tanks are off and tools are spread out around their 1st gens.

OK George..... even though we both live in Georgia and have been seen together in the North Georgia mountains on several occasions, as far as I know neither one of us owns a Banjo....and contrary to popular 2nd Gen opinions working on the 1st gens is half the fun.