IGNORED

RSTD Hats

dwatson636

I while back I read a couple of threads about designing RSTD patches. I emailed the guy who made the VR hats to see if he could make some in different colors than he has now. He told me he would not be making any more at all. Would there be others that would like ball caps with the RSTD logo that was created earlier?

I think it would look a lot better if the hat was directly embroidered. I am in for the 3rd design as well, without the black patch line. . It is year neutral. As for the 1st design, that would look cool as a sticker on my car.

I emailed the guy who did the VR hats and he said he will no longer make them. Could Golf&Venture be persuaded to help out? Same kind of cap as the VR caps.

Just to be clear, I am in no way trying to undermine the name and designs of this wonderful forum. I just thought it would be cool to display our wonderful bikes.

Maybe put a small VR in the center of the star on the logo you designed Stache?

Edited by dwatson636

Well maybe we need to talk to Big Tom and see if his shirt people have any interest. I'm really not interested in offering standard RSV, RSTD, etc. caps and products. Only VentureRider.org branded items. His vendor may be interested though if there is enough interest.