IGNORED

headlight replacement

84 I think is sealed could be wrong but anyway take off chrome trim at bottom of windscreen then two screws at bottom of headlight trim ring then two bolts behind that top of headlight pull out top first if the light just quit working pull out on the start bottun it had me fooled when my headlight quit

The '84 is a plug in bulb. Popular replacement is the SilverStar Ultra. About $15.00 or so. Gives a much better light than the stock bulb. HID is a good upgrade but there are a couple of tricks that need to go with that due to the headlight cutoff on the starting system. Someone will probaly be able to answer what they had done with that.

There are several ways to improve the lighting from cheap to ahh damn! I believe the HID would give you more lighting and less amp draw on the system.

The first pic is the pattern from the SilverStar Ultra on high.

I went with ahh damn. Hella 90mm projectors.

Thanks, went with the silverstar Ultra's. $15 you say, Try $48 for the pair. Couldn't find individual packs. Oh well, got a spare.

I looked at the Silverstar Ultra's last summer. If memory serves me correctly I believe they were around $85 for a pair.