IGNORED

stardays

Snarley Bill

We've talked about going over - what hotel are you staying at? We talked about staying over in Eureka Springs since it's so close and that way we would be out all off the confusion? Will you be going for the entire time?
we're staying at embasy suites in rogers. that is the host motel. it is almost full. we are staying tuesday through friday. there should be plenty of motels in rogers and bentonville.let us know and we will meet up with you. bill :2133:

My wife and I are going. we also have other members from chapter 401 going. Anyone from Eau Clarie or Madison area going. maybe we can hookup and all ride togerher. Let me know. Our group plans leaving Saturday morning. Going down along the Mississippi.Our first star days can`t wait.

:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

Star Days is a yearly get together of Star Touring and Riding members and is open to the public in general. Star Days floats around the country, East, Mid country, West. In reverse order Star Days has been in Chattanoga, Tn., Longmontl, Co, St. Joe, Mo., Roanoke, Va. Star Touring and Riding has been around for about 10 yrs. I am the President of Akron Chapter 331.

Diane and I will be there. Monday to Sunday. You have to Registrar ($49.per person) before you can get a room, the rooms are going fast. When we Registrar the only thing left was a king bad suit for $109. per night. The event itself is at the hotel

Star Days

http://rickrobey.com/72756/stardays/index.htm

Hotel

http://www.embassysuitesnwa.com/contact.aspx

:7_2_104[1]: