IGNORED

Harley exhaust Modification

I've got the exhaust from a Harley Road king is there any where I can find the diagram to make the brackets and /or buy the brackets an clamps for a 2005 Royal Star tour deluxe???

I have a set of brackets I bought that are made of aluminum that will work,I bought them and didn't realize they do not fit a 1998 RSTD.I had to fab my own brackets...I have brackets only,you can get any harley exhaust clamp to fit. $20. including shipping sound fair????PM me if interested.I can take a pic and text or email it to you..

I used the same step clamp that Scott2007 sent an eBay link to..Worked perfect.

Edited by Douginflorida
added info

I went cheap. Not totaly convinced I'm going to leave them on. So I am currently using a stainless steel hose clamp from local hardware store (HD or Lowes) and 1" P or adel clamp. I think its a 1/4" bolt that goes into the mount tab. I shortened one up because they aere all to long, needs to be just under a half inch I think. P clamp goes around the saddlebag brackets and bolts right up to mufflers. I have actually polished the clamps so much they look like chrome. I also used a piece of rubber to sort of space up the difference between the P clamp and the bar. Seems 3/4" is to small and the 1 inch is a tad to big. A couple wraps of electrical tape would do it too. But I had the hose, actually its only like half around the bar.

• 2 weeks later...