IGNORED

WOW,the new trucks are sweeeeeet.

IH Truck Guy

Oversized tires, hydraulic or electric winches, my guess would be to haul concrete pipe. Yes, no?

Nice looking truck.

:canada::7_6_3[1]::canada:

It is a medium duty oilfield gin truck the flotation tires on the front are there because the axle is rated at 20k and those tires are required to carry that much weight. the rears are 46k the winches are hydraulic 45k main 20k second.

Well...since this is now a TRUCK forum... :) Here is one that I really like a lot. It belongs to our very own Gary N. I can't even start to explain all the things that he had done to it but I sure wish I had a reason to own it.

That is a sharp looking truck...When we saw Gary at the Michigan m&e,he was telling me about it.When he said it was for sale,Shari grabbed my arm and said we had to leave.:no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no:.......

PS...Thanks for cleaning up my original post Don...

I was trying to do the link thing,but that didn;t work so good.

I may be in the minority here, but, the new IH's are the most fugly trucks I have ever seen. The engineers completely botched the design with the grille.:yikes::shock3: Just my opinion.

This is coming from a person who really admires the IH Eagle line of trucks.

At least the red day cab has a good trailer behind it. I wonder if the large grill has to do with the new emissions requirements. I hadn't thought about it but the other applications (gen-sets) require larger cooling capacity due to the egr thing to bring down particulates. These new engines run hotter due to that. With these emission requirements it takes a larger engine to get the same power. It appears they may have to use a larger radiator which requires the hood to be more straight out and not aerodynamic.

Seen many of these truck doing oil rig moves . So who was your swamper ? :rotf:

That's the cleanest rig by far I have ever seen . I work all over Tx and Oklahoma for Cinco , San Patricio Corp , Shell , to name a few back during the good ole times as a Floor hand , Derrick man and Motorman . Back when you could wash a salesman Lincoln for a case of Crown Royal . Aw the good ole days .

Yeah , the oilfield , where every rig had it's own pusher and dope came in 5 gallon buckets . Out all the years working in the fields , the worms could never find the keys to the V-door or were exhausted filling the water table up on top of the derrick . :rotf::rotf::rotf: The good ole days !!!!

BEER30