IGNORED

Southern Security System

SilvrT

How to Install a Southern Security System (Wow)

1. Go to Goodwill & buy a pair of size 14-16 men's work boots.

2. Place them on your front porch along with a copy of Guns & Ammo magazine.

3. Put four giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.

4. Leave a note on your door that reads:

Bubba,

Me and Marcel, Donnie Ray and Jimmy Earl went for more ammo and beer.

Be back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls. They got the mailman good this morning and really messed him up bad.

I don't think Killer took part but it was hard to tell from all the blood.

Anyway, I locked all four of 'em in the house. Better wait outside until we get back. Won't be too long.

Cooter

A long time ago I lived in a bad neighbor hood in Dallas area for a couple of years. Had a 80 lb Black lab and a 60 lb Doberman. Would sit out in the front yard with both dogs on some weekends and nice evenings so everyone would see them. Both dogs stayed in the house when not home. Never once had a problem, although several of my neighbors had there houses broken in to.

back in the early 80's my wife and i bought an alaskan husky, just a puppy but i new he would grow to be a fairly big dog. he was half husky and half wolf, so i built a large dog house for him and when the UPS driver would stop he would blow his horn for us to come out to get our delivery. once he saw the dog was just a puppy he thought that was the funniest thing he ever saw, until he grew up. hehe:rotf:

well that just got me back about 87 i was doing security at night.just devorst had gotten ride of my guns to in sure no nastys would come about just had my door jimmed but lost nothing. my ex got it all any way i had very large franch knife blade 12inch by 2 inch wide by my bed i was in bed one very hot day trying to sleep of course nothing on i see a face at the door and the door opening. i came out the door and down the deck just a screeming with my best banet yell the three turds did not know what end was up. they went over the deck two fences and fell over the embankmant and were kicked out of the parke the next day.i am not to sure if they:backinmyday::shock3: were running from the knife or the site of my old body.