IGNORED

PSA and Help Request

kevin5549

So haven't posted anything for a while been recovering from a spill. As it turns out Pine needles are VERY slippery, First Gens are very heavy and roads are very hard. This concludes my PSA. On a side note bruised ribs hurt like the devil.

Anyway now for the help section. I had to have more carb work done and will be installing new boots soon. Is there anyone in the Memphis area with a carb tune? Also does any one have a shifter that fits a 1993 Royale, mine got bent in the spill. Gonna try to straighten it but my luck says it will break.

Thank you guys for all the great help and remember The :7_6_3[1]: are the fastest

Kevin you are not suppose to spill the first gen :no-no-no::no-no-no: only 2nd gens like i did :confused24::whistling: i know how you feel about the ribs i got my shoulder and leg in on the action too :confused24: if i had a carb tune i would send it to ya maybe one of the guys around Jackson has one :confused24:

The bike faired far better than i did. Scuffed the fairing and bent the shifter. Road rash on my helmet.:shock3:

Any landing that you walk away from,,,,,:thumbsup:

And yours was inexpensive. Mine are always :mo money:Haven't had one in a while,,,,,,