IGNORED

NEED HELP...Run Turn Brake Controller

I want to turn my rear turn signals into running and brakes lights also. I have searched the threads here and have seen information on installing several available options that require splicing.

I would like to install a module that is plug n play and do not want to splice if at all possible. I have found these 2 modules(http://www.kuryakyn.com/products.asp?bn=metric&ci=3861) from kuryakyn. They are labeled to fit different years of the V & Road Stars, but seems to me that 1 of them ought to work on the 2nd gen.

Has anybody used 1 of these modules? Does anyone have a picture of the wiring harness for the rear lights on a V or Road Star?

Guest Saddletramp

I tried the triple whammy from my V-Star on the Venture. The plugs are not indexed the same so they simply won't plug into the whip as intended. Perhaps the plugs could be discarded and the whip hard wired, but I wasn't going to try it.

I don't know of any plug and play modules for the Venture. It's not hard to wire the modules in all the wires you need to get to are under the seat. Good luck with it I have had these modules on all of my bikes in the last 10 years or so.