IGNORED

Gun lovers

CaptainJoe

Heads up!

Lets not make this political....

I made a call to the local Ripley WV WALLMART.

Wallmart will no longer be selling AR-15s. StraighT from corporate.

The ones around here are sold out. The Mom and Pop gun stores went in and bought them out.

I enquired about one Last night AT A MOM AMD POP STORE and they are $200-$500 more than they were two days ago!

Bushmasters and Colt .223s are going anywhere from $1200-1500

Better stock up on ammo while your at it.

It's gonna get worse folks.

I copied this thread in case it gets political and gets deleted. I know there are a lot of gun users on here, hence the reason for this thread.

IF YOU CAN PLEASE CONFIRM THE ABOVE IN YOUR STATE FOR WALLMART AND REPORT BACK.... THANKS JOE

Edited by CaptainJoe

I head rumors of that around here too. But who in the heck wants to go go Wal-Mart at this time of year? I'd probably need a firearm to find a parking spot. I see no need for a over rated .22 Who needs a semi auto gun anyways? Oswald made 3 shots in less than 3 Sec and got 3 folks.

Heads up!

Lets not make this political....

I made a call to the local Ripley WV WALLMART.

Wallmart will no longer be selling AR-15s. StraighT from corporate.

The ones around here are sold out. The Mom and Pop gun stores went in and bought them out.

I enquired about one Last night AT A MOM AMD POP STORE and they are $200-$500 more than they were two days ago!

Bushmasters and Colt .223s are going anywhere from $1200-1500

Better stock up on ammo while your at it.

It's gonna get worse folks.

I copied this thread in case it gets political and gets deleted. I know there are a lot of gun users on here, hence the reason for this thread.

IF YOU CAN PLEASE CONFIRM THE ABOVE IN YOUR STATE FOR WALLMART AND REPORT BACK.... THANKS JOE

Maybe you could learn to try motorcycle posts instead of this crap constantly !!

:think: :bang head:

I give this thread very little time.

Gary