IGNORED

rick & paul

Guest tessa c2

Guest tessa c2

JUst came to mind, on a battalion ex in wainwright, and our sgtmajor was just out of the airbourn, (witt) and and we HQ were enamey force for the bat. and we had to set up a new biv. area and had the anti tank pl. as senturies, and we were just setting up camp, and 2 of the anti tank boys where in there 3/4 ton warming up and sgtmjr witt was just checking things out, and the guys seen him comming and new who was comming cause it looked just like a bull dog comming across the snow, and they didn't get out to challange him, well in short he had ripped the door right off the truck to have his chat with them....

Guest tessa c2

no it wasn't Sam now you have me, and will have to dig out the old sentnals, thinking it was george, but will check it out, the sentanal had an artical on him after he had retired, and he was testing out equipment protocals for the forces

My vehicle booting is not for an Exercise, but to vehicles signed out to courses at the Western Area Training Centre. There is not plugins in most of the military vehicle parking areas, so those equipped with block heaters, can't plug in.

But I am sidelined from that for now, slipped on the ice yesterday & right wrist is in a brace.

My vehicle booting is not for an Exercise, but to vehicles signed out to courses at the Western Area Training Centre. There is not plugins in most of the military vehicle parking areas, so those equipped with block heaters, can't plug in.

But I am sidelined from that for now, slipped on the ice yesterday & right wrist is in a brace.

hmmmmm.... guess you'll have to use the left hand for a while eh? :D

Hope it heals well and soon!

You aren't suppose to hurt yourself. I'm not gonna make any comments about which hand you'll need to use I'll leave that up to the guys. Now you take care of yourself, we can't have you sidelined for too long it'll defrost up there eventually this year and your gonna want to ride.

Margaret

hmmmmm.... guess you'll have to use the left hand for a while eh? :D

Hope it heals well and soon!

Using the mouse with the left is different, need to reposition it at work, to use it southpaw style............ After getting back on computer after someone else has been on it.