IGNORED

Diners Drive-Inns and Dives

KAWoodworth

We always liked stopping at Virginia Dinner on our way home, did not seem to have changed much after DD&Ds.

We have noticed some of the places raised their prices after the show.

Have visited about a dozen places from the show had a couple M&E's at Pawley's Front Porch in Columbia after they were on the show and it turned out well.

You can go to http://www.flavortownusa.com/states.aspx#.UKjaImdEKas and it has a map of all the places from the show.

Did you go before the place was on the show? My experience is that the publicity makes the place decline, unless it was super duper busy before.

Dave

DDD did a segment on Gatsby's here in Sacramento, and they had to start taking reservations because of the huge increase in business. My wife and I made reservations and when we showed up we wouldn't have been able to get a table unless we had. And this was months after the segment aired. Great burger by the way.... :thumbsup2:

Fierri has a place on Times Square that just got absolutely RIPPED by the food critics Because the menu did not have items such as fua gras. Personally I figure that; Fierri owns it + critics hate it = worth a try.

D,D,+ D is one show I actually miss since not having extended cable.

I love triple D,watch it as often as I can and have made some of the recipes featured on the show.I always check towns I'm going thru to see if they have a 3D restaurant there.I have only been disapointed once.

So I have always wondered,Do we ride to support our eating disorder or do we eat to support our riding disorder:cool10::cool10: