IGNORED

Arlington Cemetary at Christmas

Sleeperhawks Mechanic

Rest easy, sleep well my brothers.

Know the line has held, your job is done.

Rest easy, sleep well.

Others have taken up where you fell, the line has held.

Peace, peace, and farewell...

Readers may be interested to know that these wreaths -- some 5,000 -- are donated by the Worcester Wreath Co. of Harrington, Maine. The owner, Merrill Worcester, not only provides the wreaths, but covers the trucking expense as well. He's done this since 1992. A wonderful guy. Also, most years, groups of Maine school kids combine an educational trip to DC with this event to help out. Making this even more remarkable is the fact that Harrington is in one the poorest parts of the state.

• 2 weeks later...

If you ever get the chance and you are in the DC area seeing the changing of the guard at Arlington should be on top of your list. It's impressive to say the least. Although it's not in DC, contrary to popular belief it is right across the river. As is the Pentagon. I sometimes forget how nice I have it with the amount of history in my own back yard until someone posts something like above. Thanks.

It is sad to say the least as many of us in the PGR shed tears every time we go into the Golden Gate National Cemetery in San Bruno, Ca to lay down one of our fallen hero's. The countless amount of headstones is hard to believe every time we have a mission there. I say thanks to every man and woman in there that has paid the altimate price for our country. Rest in peace brothers and sisters.