IGNORED

Sports-Vue Helmet cam review.

T.J.

Well I ordered a Sports-Vue 360 cam corder for $185.00 and I received it with in a week or less. Nice size little camera. It comes with a remote so I took it hunting with me to capture the BIG BUCK coming in. Played around with it for awhile in the woods strapped to my head and mounted it in the truck for the trip to and from hunting.

When I went to watch the great movies I filmed it wound not play them. Disappointed I contacted Sports-Vue on there web sight. I told them what it was doing. The same day I e-mailed Customer Service, Jason contacted me and told me it had a corrupt file on the memory card and I would have to delete that file. You can't do it with the camera so you have to do it on a computer.

I told him this will be very annoying out in the field if we are trying to watch a play back as I was trying to do last night.

He e-mailed back and said quote,"Try recording a few more videos and see if it does it again. If it does, I can send you out a new camera".

Well it did it again and I let him know. This was his reply.

Quote, "I'm sorry that the camera is not working. I set up a RMA for the bad camera, I will ship the new one today with a return shipping label. Send back the camera only, keep all of the accessories".

And this is exactly what he did. The new camera and all the accessories came in less than a week. This was this past Saturday so I have played with this one for a couple of days.

This camera is capable of "Time Recording", set the time to start and stop recording. "Motion Detecting" It will record once it detects motion and you can adjust how long it will record after it detects. It also does "Still Pictures".

The videos and still pictures are very sharp. It also records sound if you want it to.

I was very impressed with customer support and I am now impressed with the Video Camera.:thumbsup2:

Just passing info on if anyone is interested in a Sport camera.