IGNORED

Piggy back trailor

Little Bob

Hello Everyone,

Thinking about buying a piggy back trailor. But have some questions. Here goes, does anyone have one? And how do you like it. also looked at the XL with the 12 inch chrome tires. The little trailor has a tongue length of only 33 inches and the xl is 45 inches. Which one would tow better? Theres a 200 hundered dollars difference in price. Any help would be great!

:confused24::confused24::confused24::confused24:

I have the XL and like it. Don't even know it's back there. I think either one tows very nice behind the bike, several on here have them. They are not $3000 trailers so the box is made of plastic and a little flimzy but it does a good job for the money.

By the way has anyone heard from Mark lately?

Dale

I too have the XL and as Kbran said you do not know it is there. Worth the money.

Not lately as he gets real busy this time of the year. Maybe when the first semester is over he will get a little time.

BRad

I too have the piggy. Mine is the xl. The thing is a good item, the company support is really good.

To me the extra 200 is worth it for the xl.

We sure packed alot of stuff in that thing for our trip to Colorado. Tent, bags, clothing, chairs,stove,dining shelter, extra jackets, air mattress, bedding.

Pulled great.