IGNORED

Barber's Vintage Festival

wflthree

My Dad and I took a ride up to Barber's Motorsports Park yesterday. It is a quick 120 mile trip for us. We've been to the museum before but not to the Vintage Bike Races. There were some real cool bike there. You have to love the atmosphere of that place. When we were looking for a place to park our bikes, an attendant told us we could park in the circle in front of the museum. He told us to park and go where we wanted. He said we cater to motorcycles here. Great people there. If you have never been to the museum, I strongly recommend you go. It is amazing how far motorcycles have come along throughout the years. The Vintage Bike Races were great. Dad has a '65 BSA 650 Lightning that he hasn't started in almost 30 years. Now we are thinking about restoring it. One fun part of the day is we stopped at the Rider's Harley and I had my Yamaha gear on. Sometimes my Dad doesn't claim me. He had to buy a couple of parts for his Road Glide. The Harley place was nice to me and said they would even take my bike on trade. Told them mine was paid for and I was going to keep it for a while

86er was there with a friend, a former VR member, he said the races were great, he also Taz on the tram but couldnt get his attention, he was going the other way. Wish I had known about it, I would have gone, never been there for the races, been to the musem 3-4 times, love it.

i was going to go with Tazmocycle but had to go straight home from Atlanta on Friday my daughter sprained her ankle and wrist :sick: at school Thursday :225: i hear its a great place to have fun any time your there maybe next year i can go