IGNORED

post halloween party

gunboat

hi all

cathie & i have decided to have a post halloween party at my place. that's november 3'rd on a saturday about 3:00pm. we will have a low country boil and a bond fire. come over when you want. monkey boy will be in charge of the bond fire but i'll be the back up for more fire wood. if you want to bring anything that will be ok. the bond fire will start about dusk, hopefully the weather will be good. my adress is 180 CR 3793 cleveland, texas 77328. cell# is 832-265-6236. if your coming from out of town, you can stay at my place.

best reguards

don c. & cathie

Sounds fun!! We`ll have the date noted and see whats going on out here on the ranch.

K&J

hi all

cathie & i have decided to have a post halloween party at my place. that's november 3'rd on a saturday about 3:00pm. we will have a low country boil and a bond fire. come over when you want. monkey boy will be in charge of the bond fire but i'll be the back up for more fire wood. if you want to bring anything that will be ok. the bond fire will start about dusk, hopefully the weather will be good. my adress is 180 CR 3793 cleveland, texas 77328. cell# is 832-265-6236. if your coming from out of town, you can stay at my place.

best reguards

don c. & cathie

We will be there. I don't know what you are doing for food I bought a bar b que trailer and I have cooked some mean ribs in it so far. If you are interested I can bring it over. I was thinking about bringing it to Squids on the 27th if he needed it. I will cook for whomever wants me to.

Let me know I will get some ribs and bring it all over.

Hal n Val :cool10::322:

hi all

best reguards

don c. & cathie

Ummm...I hate to ask but what's a "low country boil"?

Is that where your burn your savings bonds...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:..........I never heard of a bond fire...........Now in La. where I used to live we had bonfires all the time, especially at Christmas to welcome Santa............LOL. Sounds like a really good time, wish we could make it.......

hi all

best reguards

don c. & cathie

hi yamamike

to answer your ? of what a low country boil is. it's where you have shrimp,crabs,smoked cajun sausage,corn on the cob, small new potatoes with crab boil or old bay seasonings slices of orange/lemons put in a lg, pot of boiling water cooked together. when done drain and pile everything on news paper in middle of picnic table. everyone sits helps themself to what ever they like and enjoy. also garlic bread and beer, ice tea.

reguards

don c.

Edited by gunboat

hi yamamike

to answer your ? of what a low country boil is. it's where you have shrimp,crabs,smoked cajun sausage,corn on the cob, crawfish ( mudbugs ), small new potatoes with crab boil or old bay seasonings slices of orange/lemons put in a lg, pot of boiling water cooked together. when done drain and pile everything on news paper in middle of picnic table. everyone sits helps themself to what ever they like and enjoy. also garlic bread and beer, ice tea.

reguards

don c.

It all sounds great Don. I was wondering if you are going to cook the sausage and potatoes and crab and the mud mugs all together. The reason I am asking as Val is badly alergic to mud bugs. If it is all together just want to know so she can bring somthing to eat.

Thanks,

Hal :cool10:

hi hal

i've HAVE been informed that there will be NO MUDBUDS, i repeat NO CRAWFISH.

i made a mistake on them, besides i don't like them anyway. sorry my bad.

reguards

don c.

Thanks Don we appreciate the information. Sounds like its going to be pretty good.

Hal n Val :cool10::322:

hi yamamike

to answer your ? of what a low country boil is. it's where you have shrimp,crabs,smoked cajun sausage,corn on the cob, small new potatoes with crab boil or old bay seasonings slices of orange/lemons put in a lg, pot of boiling water cooked together. when done drain and pile everything on news paper in middle of picnic table. everyone sits helps themself to what ever they like and enjoy. also garlic bread and beer, ice tea.

reguards

don c.

Man...I just finished my lunch and you've got me salivating!!!