IGNORED

question for kit carson

hipshot

Guest KitCarson
hey , bud.

is there any correlation, or "ominous feeling", that prompted you to show your new ride, and "tombstones", in the same series of pics?

i sure hope not!

just jt

Hi Ya HipShot.......no really did not even think about that!! But you are correct.......bikes.....skulls......Ace's and 8's. No I just went for a ride and saw this sign by the road.....some kind of park 7 miles this way......so I went to take a look. I do not think I will be seeing the bottom of a tombstone anytime soon.......I am very conscious of safety on a bike. And that was just one of the most interesting things in there.

Hey Brad.......you do not need to say you are sorry to me.......you can say just about anything......I love life........and a nice day on a bike......not into being upset. I leave that to all the worry warts in the world. Someone wants to joke or mess around.....just brings a smile to my face.

hey kit, i guess i didn't get my question across, just right!

i was referring to your "venture" falling by the wayside, not YOU!!!

i would never joke about something as final as a human loss!

i too , am sorry , that i am not more eloquent,when it comes to typing .

just jt.

Guest KitCarson
hey kit, i guess i didn't get my question across, just right!

i was referring to your "venture" falling by the wayside, not YOU!!!

i would never joke about something as final as a human loss!

i too , am sorry , that i am not more eloquent,when it comes to typing .

just jt.

Yes Crickett has moved on to a more deserving future, she is sitting in the middle of the showroom floor at the Honda Shop. Lonely.....but try as I can have not figured out how to ride two of these things at once!

I understand now......no she is not in need of a tombstone.......do believe she has to have the motor pulled and new head gaskets installed.....looks like a Harley........started acting like one too!!